FAQ

New ones will added in periodically.

1. Where are the kurtas from?

They’re all from Pakistan, from material to embroidery and we dare say that you won’t find anything similar to it because the designs are specially made for us.

2. How did you get them?

It used to be our dad who ships back hand-picked kurti from Pakistan. But since the bulk is getting bigger now, we get a supplier to send us the kurti.

3. What inspired you to sell kurtas?

Adilah says: When I first went to Pk, I started buying kurti and brought them back, wearing them for every occasion imaginable. Then people started asking about the kurti and asked me to bring back some for them. I did, and I did more after that.

Azim says: I was basically impressed with the quality and rare effect that the kurta portrays. When I first saw a woman trying out the kurta, the aura unleashed by the worn kurta was astonishing. From its unique embroidery to its magnificent cutting.

4. Do you have Maybank account?

Sorry, at the moment we don’t.

5. Do you do meet-ups?

Sorry, we only ship through mail.

0 comments: